ACCOUNTING - AP/AR
A dump body distributor seeking a highly motivated, dedicated individual to join our professional team as our full-time accounts payable and receivable. This individual will play a vital role in day to day operations by processing daily, weekly, monthly and other financial transactions and reports as assigned. Attention to detail, positive attitude and a willingness to adapt to various tasks outside of the general scope of basic job duties are necessities of this position.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Proficiency with basic office operations vital to day-to-day business including QuickBooks, MS Office Suite, MS Excel, Adobe PDF, etc.
• Reconciliation of expense reports and other month end closing reports as assigned
• Ability to prioritize duties in a confidential and professional manner.
• Payment of vendor invoices, scheduling and preparing checks, resolving purchase orders, contract, invoice or payment discrepancies
• Accomplishing organizational accounting goals by completing data-entry and reports as assigned
• Organizing and maintaining files and documentation thoroughly and accurately in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION:
• 2+ years of Accounts Payable / Receivable experience
• HS Diploma required, college courses and/or degree preferred
• Strong work ethic, organizational and time management skills
• Proficient in accounting software, ex: QuickBooks
• Strong problem-solving skills, basic accounting principles, documentation skills, research and resolution skills, data analysis, etc.
• Working knowledge of applicable accounts payable / general ledger systems and procedures
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing
• Ability to perform mathematical computations such as percentages, fractions, addition, subtraction, multiplication and division quickly and accurately
SALARY & COMPENSATION PACKAGE:
• Standard work week will be Monday through Friday, 7:30a – 5p with an hour for lunch.
• Salary range for this position is $16-$17.50+/Hour (DOE)
• Total benefits package includes health, dental, vision, retirement, short term disability, company paid life insurance, 7 paid holidays, 401K, and one week vacation.
To apply for this position please email your resume to:
Greg Campbell - Human Resource Manager
20020 Interstate 30
Benton, AR 72019