CUSTODIAN / GENERAL MAINTENANCE
Monday – Friday 7:30a – 4:00p
Currently seeking a highly motivated, dedicated individual to join our team in a custodial / general maintenance position. This individual will play a vital role by taking care of office as well as plant and shop area cleanliness and maintenance. Attention to detail, positive attitude and a willingness to adapt to various tasks are extremely valuable in this position.
Proven work experience in a custodial role is required in this position. Candidates should also have the ability to handle heavy equipment and machinery, have knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies, have familiarity with Material Safety Data Sheets and have the ability to work independently with integrity.
Candidates should be prepared to complete satisfactory drug screening as well as criminal background check.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Clean and supply designated areas. Dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning / changing vents, restroom cleaning, etc.
· Office-specific task including, but not limited to, pulling trash, cleaning bathrooms dust mop / mopping, vacuuming, dusting, cleaning glass.
· Shop-specific tasks including, but not limited to, dropping / emptying trash bins, dumping of trash / metal / cardboard in designated bins, checking for trash in and around shop area.
· Outside / Property-specific tasks including, but not limited to, seasonal mowing grass and weed-eating (weekly), picking up trash around the property, cleaning outside windows, sweeping and cleaning outside of building.
· Carrying out tasks as assigned by management.
· Familiarity with Material Safety Data Sheets.
· Ability to work independently and with integrity.
SALARY & COMPENSATION PACKAGE:
· Salary range for this position is $12-$14/Hour (DOE).
· Total compensation package includes salary, health, dental, vision, retirement as well as optional supplementary insurance and may be discussed during interview process.
Email Resume to:
Greg Campbell - Human Resources