Monday-Friday: 7:30 – 4:00p
HilBilt Sales Corp in Benton, AR is currently seeking a qualified individual to join our team in a Inspection Helper position. This position plays a vital role with the company and is essential to support our customers’ needs.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Help Lead Inspector with duties as assigned during inspections.
· Tape off / Paint duties as needed on customer vehicles.
· Clean and maintain paint guns & paint / paint prep areas.
· Tarp installation as needed.
· Other duties as assigned by Inspector and/or Service Manager.
QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION:
· Knowledge of general mechanic processes and methods.
· Experience with paint / paint prep are a plus.
· Working knowledge of tools, common appliances and devices.
· Manual dexterity and problem-solving skills.
· Good physical condition with ability to lift up to 75 pounds and ability to stand for prolonged periods of time as needed.
SALARY & COMPENSATION PACKAGE:
· Salary range for this position is $13 - 18+ / Hour depending on experience. (DOE)
· Total compensation package includes salary as well as opportunity to enroll in Health / Vision / Dental insurance, Disability and company retirement plan. Questions regarding total compensation package may be discussed during initial and/or follow-up interview.
Email Resume to:
Greg Campbell - Human Resources