MECHANIC / INSTALLER
Monday – Friday : 7:30a - 4:00p
HilBilt Sales Corp is currently seeking a qualified individual to join our team in a Mechanic / Install Technician position. This position plays a vital role with the company and is essential to support our customers’ needs.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Responsible for layout, wiring and mounting of hoists and custom truck bodies on chassis.
· Setting up and operation of various machinery to cut, bend, saw or punch steel into parts needed for body mounting.
· Completion of mechanic work such as working with hydraulics and mounting PTO (power take offs) and pumps.
QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION:
· Proven experience as a mechanic / install technician / machine operator.
· MIG Welding experience is a plus but not a requirement.
· Basic understanding of electrical, hydraulic and other systems.
· Knowledge of general mechanic processes and methods.
· Working knowledge of tools, common appliances and devices.
· Manual dexterity and problem-solving skills.
· Good physical condition with ability to lift up to 75 pounds and ability to stand for prolonged periods of time as needed.
· Proficient in reading a tape measure.
· Comfortable learning and/or using overhead crane.
SALARY & COMPENSATION PACKAGE:
· Salary range for this position is $13-18+ / Hour depending on experience. (DOE)
· Total compensation package includes salary as well as opportunity to enroll in Health / Vision / Dental insurance, Disability and company retirement plan. Questions regarding total compensation package may be discussed during initial and/or follow-up interview.
Email Resume to:
Greg Campbell - Human Resources